1. What Information We Collect
2. How we Use your Information and Our Lawful Basis and Why We Collect Information
3. When We Disclose Information
4. How long Your Information is Retained
5. Your Rights and Choices
1. What Information We Collect:
Information You Provide
• The Stylist’s Loft collects information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you shop at thestylistsloft.com, register or create an online account with or through the Website, purchase products, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, enter a promotion, fill out a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with or contact us . The information we collect include your name, e-mail address, address or zip code, telephone or mobile number, gender, and birth date.
You may also provide us with certain information in connection with specification transactions:
Create an Account:
• If you create an online account, we will collect information about your purchases and payment methods, as well as the shipping addresses that you add to your Address Book, in order to make future shopping experiences faster and more convenient, and to provide you with more relevant content and advertising on our Website and on other sites.
Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase .
• If you make a purchase from us, we collect a payment card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information, depending on the form of payment you choose. We also may collect your billing and/or shipping address, and any other information that is necessary to provide you with the goods or services you ordered.
Information Automatically Collected
Please note that we automatically collect the following information about you:
Computer or Device.
• We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Services, including the browser type, device type, operating system, software version, hardware model, and mobile network information, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
• We gather navigational information about where visitors go on the Website and information about the technical efficiencies of our Website and services (i.e., time to connect to the Website, time to download pages, etc.). This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us better understand our visitors’ experiences at thestylistsloft.com. This helps us improve the quality of the Website by recognizing and delivering more of the features, areas and services our visitors prefer. We may also create and use electronic records to compile statistics about how our visitors collectively interact with our website. This information is also used to provide you with more relevant content and advertising on our Website and on other sites.
Third Party Service Providers.
• We may use third party service providers to support our Website. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
Third Party Analytic Technologies.
• To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the Your Rights section below.
Combination of Data
• We may combine the information we collect from or about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Website, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
• This information may be used to improve our Website, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes (for example, to complete a sale or honor any return policy).
2. How We Use Your Information and Our Lawful Basis
We will have a lawful basis to process your data when:
• We need to process your information in order to provide you with the products or service you have requested or to enter into a contract
• We have a legitimate interest for processing your data – e.g., for fraud prevention; network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing modifying or improving our services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns; and advertising personalization of the service using data to make it easier and faster for you to place orders;
• You have consented to such processing; or we are required to do this by law (for example, where it is necessary to retain it in connection with potential litigation).
• We may use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including the following:
• To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone), provided support and responding to questions from customers and Website visitors, and learn about customers’ needs
• To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Website
• To review the usage and operations of our Website, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services
• To provide you with customized Website content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, via email or text message, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services
• To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials
• To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes (this processing may involve profiling – for example to suggest products to you based on your search history, or the search history of other visitors that viewed similar product)
• To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
• To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent
3.When We Disclose Information
We may share your information with the following categories of recipients:
• Select Third Parties: We also may use select third parties to help us provide new or better products and services to you.
• Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
• Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection
4. How Long Your Information is Retained
• We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
• If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
5. Your Rights and Choices
Cookies, Tracking Options, and California Do Not Track Disclosures
• Certain parts of our Website requires cookies. You are free to set your Internet browser device system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences
• Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our Website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
• If you do not wish to receive e-mails about special offers, new fashion trends, contests and other promotions from thestylistsloft.com, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails, or modify your account settings by going to the “Welcome Login” link at the top of our website, log-in to your account and then change your settings to indicate that you do not want to receive emails and other promotional materials.
Updating Your Information
• We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you would like to change your contact information, please go to My Account, and log in with your email address and password, or call us toll free at 1-868-303-1301 or 475-5271, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
• The right to be Informed about how your personal data is being used (like this notice!)
• The right to access the personal data we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
• If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To make these requests with The Stylist’s Loft, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org